Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Macro Monday~3/22/10


I thought I should check my rhubarb and look what I found under their winter cover!! They look sleepy, but are stretching themselves toward the sunshine...I'm already tasting the rhubarb strawberry pie!






I guess these lil' flowers are wild buttercups. They're the only flowers so far, but are eye candy in the desert here.





Enjoy some more Macro Monday shots by going HERE in the comments. You could post along with us too!



TransparentSig

13 comments:

  1. Yeah Spring!! Great shots..:-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, rhubarb and strawberry pie! I haven't had that in years, now I am hungry for some!
    Haven't seen our buttercups popping out here yet but soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a huge patch of rhubarb. You should make rhubarb crisp. It's delish.
    Keep the horses away from those buttercups. They do no good/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooooo jealous!! I want to grow some rhubarb. I LOVE it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see hints of what's to come. Great shots! And I love the new header pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Spring brings such delight; more than any other season, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful. I love seeing where you live because it's so different than where I live. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Growing up in NE Oregon the tiny yellow heads of buttercups were always a sure sign of Spring. Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our Rhubarb is starting to sprout too! Spring is finally here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Can you believe I have never had Rhubarb? I would love to try it someday, though.

    I was thrilled to open up your blog and see your new header. You know I loved it when you put it in your previous post. And it looks even better, enlarged up there at the top.
    Colt is looking forward dreaming of all the great places and things you'll be doing this summer. Yay!

    ~Lisa

    ps By the way, how far do you live from the Idaho border? I'm considering doing a road trip this year with my family...and maybe even Apache, too, to visit Shirley over at Ride a Good Horse and Janet at Ride a Morgan. They're hosting a ride this summer. I'm so excited!
    I hope it will all work out. And we get to visit with some blogger friends along the way. That's the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rhubarb turned out an interesting shot.... spring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Karen now I'm think'in I deserve some of that pie. Great shots as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw our first little yellow and purple flowers this week!
    - The Equestrian Vagabond

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~