Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Cindy Sue cracks me up in this picture! She has that look, don't mess with my kill! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an expression - MINE! I just love dogs' faces and how communicative they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even think about it! That's what I see written all over her face! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is living up to her breed!! LOL great rat dog!! can I borrow her!! LOL just kidding I know her mom wouldnt part with her. Meg seen a big rat in the barn the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Dog!! Gotta love it when they get those varmints.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good girl, Cindy Sue!!!
    Cloud wishes he could come out and hunt varmints with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another one? Or is this something different? I can't tell from that angle and I forgot what those critters are called. Cindy Sue must catch alot of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this one.. I spot a varmit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think what Cindy Sue is saying is - this is mine and no one better even think about taking it away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You go girl! The best little ratty dog in the west!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~