Welcome to JKs Rough String Ranch

Welcome to the Rough String, and thanks for stoppin' by!! Grab a hot cup of coffee and sit a spell!
10/22/18 You will see a name change on the blog. Lots of things have changed in my life in the past few years, and I feel compelled to share my story.

What's your health score?
Just Take Your FREE Health Assessment: Click Here
Please DO NOT copy or reproduce my photos or writing in any way without my permission...just ask!!!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wordless Wednesday

11 comments:

  1. Looks like a great collection. They've seen some use hey? :-) Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!
    IF I used my spurs on Star I would become a lawn dart ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm tellin ya...You really need to do a coffee table book of all your photos! Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm and idiot, I see the spurs but that it the rest of the gear?
    Great pic..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second Julie, your photos are definitely coffee table book worthy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one. If I wore spurs today the jingle in the bobs would be muffled in snow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun angle! I love it. Who would have ever thought that a pair of old suprs hanging on some wood could be so pretty looking? Great shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pic! I love that everything looks used, not just something pretty that just hangs there. I think they are right, coffee table book most definitely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photo, I like it's quiet way of telling a story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh phooey on Silent Sundays. I want to know the REAL story behind the spurs and tack here. Give it up girl :)

    ~Lisa
    New Mexico

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments! Let me know what's on your mind~~